Simplecom DA327 USB 3.0 or USB-C to Dual HDMI Display Adapter for 2x Full HD 1080p Extended Screens
DA327 is a USB 3.0 to dual HDMI external graphic card adapter with USB-C and USB-A combo connector, that lets you to connect any laptop or desktop PC with an available USB-A or USB-C port. This adapter is able to output two extended displays on two separate screens, enabling two Full HD 1080p displays from a single USB 3.0 connection.
This USB to dual HDMI adapter has its own dedicated graphics processors and does not depend on the computer's internal graphics processor. It's compatible with desktop or laptop PC and supports output resolution up to 1080p@60Hz on both extended screens simultaneously.
Don't be restricted to single display connected to your PC, this adapter can significantly boost your productivity by adding two extended displays to your PC. It's a great solution for work or home office to display independent content on extra screens, ideal for multi-tasking such as such as spreadsheets, word processors and makes multi-tasking easier.
- Adding up to two HDMI monitors to your laptop or desktop PC
- Enabling two Full HD 1080p displays from a single USB 3.0 connection
- Dedicated graphic processor and doesn't rely on PC's internal graphic processor
- USB-C and USB-A combo connector, easily connect to laptop or desktop PC
- Two HDMI ports support up to 1080p@60Hz on both extended screens
- Significantly increase productivity by adding two extended screens
- Integrated stereo audio over HDMI ports
- Aluminum casing, durable and better heat dissipation
- Easy driver installation from built-in USB flash drive
- Compatible with Window 10 and 11 desktop or laptop PC
- Interface: SuperSpeed USB-A/USB-C
- USB Version: USB 3.0 (USB3.2 Gen 1)
- HDMI Version: HDMI 1.4b
- Audio Output: 48KHz stereo over HDMI ports
- Output resolution: 2 x 1080p@60Hz (1920x1080)
- Casing Material: Aluminum
- Operation Temperature: 0 to +50°C
- Dimension: 59mm x 53mm x 10mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 52g
- USB to Dual HDMI Adapter
- User Manual
- Compatible with Windows 10 and 11, legacy versions Windows 7/8 are Not supported. Linux and macOS are Not supported
- Windows laptop or desktop with available SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port or USB-C port, DP Alt mode is Not required when using USB-C
- Driver installation is required. While plug this adapter to your computer first time, you'll see there is a new USB drive under My Computer or This PC, then double clicks setup file inside USB Drive to install the driver. You can also download driver from our website.
- Please avoid using a USB hub and plug this adapter directly into the USB port on your desktop or laptop computer.
- This adapter is powered by USB host, and it does not require external power normally, the USB-C port on this adapter is for backup power only when the USB host can't supply enough power.
Do I need to install driver software?
Yes, you need to install the driver software from built-in USB flash Drive, or download from our website.
How to install Driver?
While plug this adapter to your computer first time, you'll see there is a new small size “USB Drive" under This PC (Windows 10/11), which contains the driver software for the adapter. Double clicks setup file (USBDisplay_Windows_Vx.x.exe) inside USB Drive to install the driver. You can also download from our website.
Does it require external power?
This adapter is powered by USB host, and it does not require external power normally, the USB-C port on this adapter is for backup power only when the USB host can't supply enough power.
Does it work with USB 2.0 Port?
Yes, it’s compatible with both USB 2.0 but output resolution will be limited to 720p.
Screen can't be detected after driver installed?
You need to restart PC after driver installed. If the problem still persists, try to uninstall the driver and install again.
How to enable extended display on Windows?
Try to click WIN + P keys (in Windows 10/11) and check what options of display you have. If you do not see the second screen, go to "Settings -> System -> Display" and try to detect the second screen there.
Can it support Windows 7/8?
No, this USB to Dual HDMI adapter works on Windows 10 and 11 only, legacy versions Windows 7/8 are Not supported.
Can it support macOS?
macOS doesn't support extended display mode.