The Simplecom SD311 is a compact low profile SATA Docking Station, which supports direct insertion of one 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drive. It provides a simple, fast, and cost effective solution for data access, drive testing, and backup, or any environment that requires easy access to uninstalled/archived SATA drives. With USB 3.0 interface, you can take advantage of super speed data transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
Connecting to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on desktop or laptop, ready for Plug and Play/Hot Swap and no additional driver is needed. Low profile design with SATA drive bay lid, which is also a drive holder when opened.
- Designed for direct insertion of one 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Interface, transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Backwards-Compatible with USB 2.0, transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Low profile design with SATA bay lid, which is also drive holder when opened
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no additional driver required
- Support UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol)
- Dimensions: 130mm x 80mm x 50mm
- Compatible with Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.4 and above
- 1x USB 3.0 SATA Docking Station
- 1x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual