Simplecom SE502 M.2 SSD (B Key SATA) to USB 3.0 External Enclosure
The SE502 external M.2 to USB 3.0 enclosure turns your SATA protocol based M.2 Solid State Drive into a portable, super speed USB 3.0 USB drive.
This enclosure features a lightweight and portable design, which fits easily into your pocket or bag. With durable aluminium casing, it helps heat dissipation to ensure your drive won't be damaged or overheated while you're using.
With USB 3.0 (USB3.1 Gen 1) interface, it delivers data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. It ensures easy access to your files for data migration or data backups so that you can safeguard important data at all times.
- Designed for SATA protocol based M.2 (B Key or B+M Key) SSD*
- Convert a M.2 SSD to an USB external drive
- Premium aluminium exterior with small, portable design
- USB 3.0 (USB3.1 Gen 1) interface up to 5Gbps data transfer rate
- Support USAP for added data transfer performance
- Plug and play, no drivers required
- Compatible M.2 size: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280
- Dimension: 112x46x8.8mm (LxWxH)
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.6 and above
- 1x SE502 M.2 SSD Enclosure
- 1x USB 3.0 Micro-B to A Cable
- 1x Screw driver
*NOT Designed for NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD, will not fit M Key Only SSD Module. Compatible with SATA protocol based M.2 (B Key Only or B+M key) SSD only.