Simplecom SE239 Tool-free 2.5" SATA HDD SSD to USB-C Enclosure with RGB Lights USB 3.2 Gen 2
SE239 is a tool-free USB-C enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drive or solid state drive. It allows quick and easy installation of 2.5" SATA drive in a couple of seconds. Faster file backup and transfer with USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, supporting data transfer speeds of up to 6Gbps, ensuring quick access to files and saving time.
It also supports the TRIM command for SSD and complies with USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP), providing much improved performance for data transfer between USB and SATA drives.
The elegant design features an innovative aluminium casing with an eye-catching RGB light that breathes when powered on and transitions to a flowing effect when transferring data. The enclosure is USB-powered and plug-and-play, meaning it can be connected to a device without the need for additional power or driver.
- Compatible with 7mm and 9.5mm laptop 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, utilize full speed of SATA SSD up to 6Gbps
- Aluminium case for durability and excellent heat dissipation
- Dynamic RGB light effect for power and activity status
- Supports USAP for faster data transfer speed and maximum performance
- Tool-free installation allow to mount SATA drive in seconds
- Hot-swapping, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- USB powered, no external power required
- Model: SE239
- Interface: USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2)
- Housing Material: Aluminium, ABS Plastic
- Weight: 89g
- Dimensions: 125x78x18mm (LxWxH)
- HDD Support: 2.5" SATA HDD or SSD (7mm or 9.5mm thickness)
- Operating System Support: Windows 7 and above, MacOS 10.8 and above
- 1x SE239 USB-C Enclosure
- 1x USB-C + USB-A hybrid cable
- SE239 supports USB3.2 Gen 2 standard, bandwidth will be limited to 6Gbps, as the maximum transfer rate of the SATA protocol is 6Gbps.
- RGB light effect is fixed and can't be programmed, breathing effect when powered, and switch to flowing effect during data transfer.