SD336 is a single bay SATA docking station designed to support one 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drive. It provides a simple, fast and efficient way to access your desktop or laptop SATA drives. By inserting the SATA drive directly into this docking station, you can quickly access contents on the SATA drive and transfer files from your computer.
With USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly known as USB 3.0) interface, you can take advantage of super speed data transfer rate up to 5Gbps. Built-in OTB (one touch backup) button lets you easily backup your important files.
Stunning and attractive visual effect for your desk, SD336 is equipped with RGB LED lighting base with multi-color changing effect, ideal for desktop PC with RGB lighting, to match the exterior of the PC case.
- Compatible with 3.5 inch or 2.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) Interface, transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0, transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Attractive LED lighting base with multi-color breathing effect
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed
- Support UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol)
- Auto sleep function after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Support one touch backup for Windows system, front OTB button
- Compatible with Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.4 and above
- Model: SD336
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0)
- Transfer Rate: up to 5Gbps
- Material: ABS Plastic
- SATA Slots Support: one 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDD or SSD
- DC Input: 12V2A
- Dimension: 160x84x65mm (LxWxH)
- Operating System Support: Windows XP and above, Mac OS 10.4 and above
- 1x USB 3.0 SATA Docking Station
- 1x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1x 12V2A Power Adapter
- 1x User Manual
How to use OTB button (One Touch Backup)?
You need to install the OTB software if you want to use the OTB button in front of the docking.
You can download the OTB software from www.simplecom.com.au, search SD336 and go to product page, the download link is under DOWNLOAD tab on product page.
Please note the software is for OTB button only, you don’t have to install it if you don’t need OTB function.
After installed the OTB software, please go to “File Backup” to set the backup source and destination first.
For more information about OTB function, please read help file “ASM_OTB_HELP_ENG.chm” comes with OTB software.