Designed for maximum compatibility, small size, and low power, Simplecom NB407 adapter upgrades Windows PCs with the latest Bluetooth 4.0 support.
Based on fast and reliable Broadcom Chipset, support EDR Widcomm Bluetooth software and A2DP stereo. Signal range of up to 10 metres without interferences, transfer speed of up to 3 Mbps. Energy saving through intelligent sleep and wake-up command features. High sensitivity Bluetooth controller chipset with effectively avoids interferences by utilizing 24 bit CRC.
Connect your PC or Laptop with Bluetooth Enabled Devices such as keyboards, mice, headsets, speakers, printers, modems, phones and more. It is an ideal solution to transfer files, audio or voice wirelessly for your desktop and laptop PC.
- Design for Windows PC or Laptop to support Bluetooth Connectivity
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0+EDR, backwards compatible with Bluetooth 2.0/3.0
- Widcomm Bluetooth software for maximum compatibility
- Driver-free for Windows 8, 10 or Higher System, driver is not required for most common profiles
- Extremely compact USB adapter; with low energy consumption
- Supports A2DP stereo playback
- Broadcom's leading Packet Loss Concealment (PLC) technology
- Transmission rate up to 3Mbps and distance up to 10m (open area)
- Gold plated USB connector
- Connect your PC or Laptop with Bluetooth Enabled Devices such as keyboards, mice, headsets, speakers, printers, modems, phones and more
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth 4.0+EDR with low energy technology
- Transmitter Power: Class 1
- Transmission Range: 10M (free space without interference)
- Input Power: USB 5V (USB Power)
- ISM Band: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Secure Simple pairing (SSP)
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32/64bit)
- 1x NB407 Adapter
- 1x Driver CD
Windows 10 20H2 Update Compatibility Issue
This is a known issue that Windows 10 version 20H2 doesn't compatible with latest v220.127.116.110 driver, you need to roll back to v18.104.22.1680 which is the default driver from Windows update. You need to uninstall the v22.214.171.1240 driver if you updated your Windows 10 to 20H2. Then manually install v126.96.36.1990 on your PC.
How to install Broadcom BCM20702 Win10 64bit driver version 188.8.131.520
1. First, uninstall any other Bluetooth driver from Windows 10
2. Download NB407 Windows Driver for Windows 10 20H2 under DOWNLOAD tab
3. Locate file name "bcbtums-win8x64-brcm.inf"
4. Right-click on that file and select Install
5. Click Yes on the User Account Control message
6. You should see a message that the installation completed successfully
7. Restart your PC with the adapter installed and then try to connect Bluetooth again