EC318 is a PCI Express to SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps expansion card features USB 3.2 Gen2x2 USB-C interface. This expansion card supports data transfer rate up to 20Gbps and provides enough bandwidth for fast portable SSD storage devices.
Designed for PCI-e 3.0 and above version, this PCI-e card is applicable to most PCs with PCI-e interface (PCI-e x4 x8 or x16) on the motherboard. It works up to 20Gbps for data transfer when connecting to USB 3.2 Gen2x2 compliant peripherals, while maintaining compatibility with existing USB peripheral devices.
EC318 is also backwards compatible with pervious USB version and supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) for enhanced performance. This card is an ideal choice for external storage devices, HD webcam, video capture devices, and more. The card draws power from the PCI-e slot on host computer with SATA power connector for additional power.
- Expands your desktop PC to one USB-C 3.2 Gen 2x2 port
- SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps
- PCI Express 3.0 x4 lanes (also works on x8 or x16 lanes)
- Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Specification Rev. 1.0, Intel xHCI Specification 1.2
- Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) Specification 1.0
- LED indicator for power and connection status
- Includes low profile slot cover for supporting low profile cases
- Plug and play, no driver required
- Bus: PCI Express 3.0 x4 lanes
- Interface: 1x USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen2x2)
- Controller: ASM3242 and ASM1541 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 controllers
- Speed Support: SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps/10Gbps/5Gbps, HiSpeed USB 480Mbps
- Power Source: Powered by PCI-e slot, SATA Power Connector for additional power
- USB Power Output: 5V3A max
- Supported System: Windows 8 and above
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 1-Port PCIe x4 Card
- 1x low profile bracket
- EC318 does not support DP Alt Mode or USB Power Delivery.
- Windows 7 is not supported.
- EC318 is designed for PCI-e 3.0 interface. In order to get full speed of USB 3.2 Gen 2x2, please use a PCI-e slot based on PCI Express 3.0 or above version on your motherboard.
- The actual data transfer speed may be limited by the connected USB device, please check your USB device for max supported speed.
- Thunderbolt 3 device is supported but only compatible with 10Gbps data transfer rate.