Simplecom EC312 PCI-E 2.0 x4 to 2 Port SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Gen II 10Gbps Type-C and Type-A Host Expansion Card
EC312 provides both SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-C and Type-A ports, this USB 3.1 Generation II Expansion Card delivers the necessary bandwidth and features required by modern PCs and portable devices.
Featuring one Type-A and also an additional USB Type-C port, it works up to 10Gbps for data transfer when connecting to USB 3.1 Gen II compliant peripherals, while maintaining compatibility with existing USB peripheral devices. USB 3.1 Gen II performance is 2 times faster than USB 3.1 Gen I and 20 times faster than USB 2.0 connectivity.
With next generation USB Type-C reversible connector, which means that users will no longer need to be concerned with plug orientation/cable direction, making it easier to plug in. This card is an ideal choice for external storage devices, digital cameras, webcam, video devices, and all other USB devices. The card draws power from the host computer via any available SATA power connector.
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification Gen 2
- Support data transfer rate up to 10Gbps
- Expand 1x USB-C and 1x USB-A port to your desktop PC
- PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0 four lane (x4)
- Compliant with xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) specifications Revision 1.1
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Built-in over current protection on each USB port
- With SATA Power connector (need to be connected to power supply)
- Bus: PCI Express Spec 2.0, Four Lane (x4)
- Controller: PCI Express USB 3.1 Host controller
- USB Standard: eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Rev1.1
- Interface: Universal Serial Bus 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0
- Speed: SuperSpeed+ (10Gbps), SuperSpeed (5Gbps), HiSpeed (480Mbps), Full Speed (12Mbps)
- Source: +5VDC / SATA Power Connector Type
- Output Capacity: USB Type-C Port: +5VDC / Maximum 3.0A / each port
- Supported System: Windows: Windows Vista, 7, 8 ,10 (32/64 Bit)