DA450 is a 5-in-1 USB-C multiport MST (Multi Stream Transport) Hub offers one VGA output and dual HDMI outputs. It allows you to connect 3 screens simultaneously and supports up to 2 extended screens. DA450 also supports Power Delivery up to 100W charging via the USB-C port and one USB-A SuperSpeed port for data connection, which supports data transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
Don't be restricted to the small screen on laptop, this adapter can significantly increase productivity by adding multiple screens to your laptop and ideal for multi-tasking. It’s a great solution for work or home office to display independent content on extra screens, and makes multi-tasking easier.
- Support MST (Multi Stream Transport) for mirror or extended screen mode
- Connect 3 displays to your system through a single USB-C port
- Supports up to 3 mirrored screens or 2 extended screens
- Significantly increase productivity by adding multiple screens
- HDMI ports support Ultra HD resolutions up to 4K@30Hz
- VGA port support Full HD resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports Power Delivery up to 100W charging via the USB-C port
- USB-A SuperSpeed port supports data transfer rate up to 5Gbps
- Plug and Play, no Driver or software required
- Aluminum casing, durable and better heat dissipation
- MST supports Windows only, MacOS supports one extended screen only
- Material: Aluminum
- Interface: USB-C Male
- Connection Ports: 2xHDMI, VGA, USB-A, USB-C PD
- HDMI Resolution: Support up to 3840x2160 at 30Hz (4K@30Hz)
- VGA Resolution: Support up to 1920x1080 at 60Hz (1080p@60Hz)
- PD Charging: 1x USB-C Female (for charging only), up to 100W
- USB-A Port: 1x USB-A Female (SuperSpeed 5Gbps)
- Operation Temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Cable Length: 10cm
- Dimension: 9.1cm x 4.3cm x 1.6cm
- Available USB-C port with DP Alt Mode (DisplayPort Alternate Mode) support
- Windows 8 or above for MST and 2 Extended Screen support
- MacOS does not support MST technology and will only support one extended mode
- Before purchasing, please confirm the USB-C port on your device supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode). Some USB-C ports only work for charging or data transfer, no video output function
- All screens resolution will be limited to 1080p when VGA port is connected
- The USB-C Female port is for PD Charging only, not for data transfer
- Please connect power delivery adapter when power is not enough
- Don't recommend for charging iPad, tablet or other high power USB devices
What do I need to know before using this adapter?
Please confirm the USB-C port on your device supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode). Some USB-C ports only work for charging or data transfer, no video output function.
What is DP Alt Mode?
At its most basic level, DP Alt Mode means that device manufacturers would no longer need to put dedicated display ports (whether DisplayPort, VGA, or HDMI) on their devices, and could instead fill out their devices entirely with USB port for all digital I/O.
What is Multi Stream Transport (MST)?
MST is a DisplayPort 1.2 standard. MST allows multiple displays to be connected to a single DP port or USB-C with DP Alt Mode. It does this by combining multiple video signals into a single stream (a process known as multiplexing) and sending it to a device (MST Hub) that unbundles the signal.
Does the USB-C female port on this hub support data transfer?
No, the USB-C female port is only for Power Delivery.
Does it support MacOS?
It works on MacOS, but MacOS doesn’t support MST, so only one extended mode can be supported by MacOS
My laptop support DP Alt Mode, but still no display from HDMI port?
First, make sure that the USB-C multiport adapter is connected to your laptop’s USB-C port with DP Alt Mode support (normally only one USB-C port on laptop support display output).
It is possible that the extended display is disabled on your computer. Try to click WIN + P keys (in Windows 10) and check what options of display you have.
If you do not see the second screen, go to "Settings -> System -> Display" and try to detect the second screen there.