DA206 is a HDMI to DisplayPort adapter lets you to connect your HDMI video source on a DisplayPort display, so you can use your Blu-ray player, camera, video game console or computer on a DisplayPort monitor or projector. This active HDMI to DisplayPort adapter is plug-and-play, providing easy setup with no software or drivers required.
This adapter is powered by USB and supports resolutions up to 4K@30Hz. It's the ideal solution for home theatre setups, digital signage, trade show presentations and classroom lectures. It also supports 7.1-channel surround sound, and is compliant with HDCP 1.3 and DisplayPort 1.2a.
- Active converter connect your HDMI source to a DisplayPort monitor
- Male HDMI and female DisplayPort connectors
- Supports video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30Hz
- Portable and compact, powered by USB
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound
- Transmits EDID info to ensure optimal display compatibility
- Plug-and-play, no software or drivers required
- Compliant with HDCP 1.3 and DisplayPort 1.2a
- Input: HDMI Male
- Output: DisplayPort Female
- Power Source: USB
- Video Resolutions: Support up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30Hz
- DisplayPort Version: DisplayPort 1.2a
- HDCP Version: HDCP 1.3
- Cable Length: 15cm
This adapter can only convert signal from HDMI (source) to DisplayPort (output). This is NOT a bi-directional cable and won’t work in reverse way.