Simplecom CR402 SuperSpeed USB-C and USB-A SD/MicroSD Card Reader USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0)
CR402 is a SuperSpeed USB 3.2 SD and MicroSD card reader with both USB-A and USB-C interface. It's the perfect solution for fast accessing your SD/MicroSD cards from a computer with USB-A port or mobile device with USB-C port. Featuring modern design and durable aluminium casing, which can also effectively dissipate heat and extend the life span.
Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) specifications that guarantee fast access with SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to 5Gbps. It also supports high density SDXC memory cards, and ultra high speed UHS-I memory cards.
The card reader is driverless and plug & play, makes for easy installation and no driver software is needed. It's a useful tool for creative professionals as well as home users to manage files on SD or MicroSD cards.
- 2-Slot Card Reader for SD or MicroSD memory cards
- USB-A and USB-C dual interface for computer or mobile device
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) SuperSpeed interface up to 5Gbps
- Support high density SDXC and Ultra High Speed UHS-I memory cards
- Aluminium case for durability and better heat dissipation
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Plug and play, no driver software required
- USB powered, no external power required
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android
- Interface: 1 x USB Type C (Male), 1x USB Type A (Male)
- Transfer rates: SuperSpeed up to 5Gbps
- SD Slot: SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC
- MicroSD Slot: Micro SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, UHS-I
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 45°C
- Housing Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 75x23x10mm
- Weight: 21g
- System Requirements: Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android