Simplecom CHT580 USB-C SuperSpeed 8-in-1 Multiport Hub Adapter HDMI 2.0 Docking Station
CHT580 is an 8-port multifunctional USB-C docking station that allows you to expand the connectivity of your laptop through a single USB-C connection. This docking station features three SuperSpeed USB-A port, HDMI 2.0 Port, Gigabit Ethernet, SD and MicroSD card reader slots, and 100W PD charging.
This docking station offers a comprehensive connectivity solution for users who need to connect multiple devices to their laptop simultaneously. With this docking station, you can easily access all of your peripherals and increase your productivity and convenience without additional hub or adapters.
• 8-in-1 USB-C Docking Station
A portable multifunctional USB-C docking station that allows you to expand the connectivity options of your laptop or other compatible USB-C devices. It features three SuperSpeed USB-A port, HDMI 2.0 Port, Gigabit Ethernet, SD and MicroSD card reader slots, and 100W PD charging.
• Support HDMI 2.0 Video Output up to 4K@60Hz
One of the key features of HDMI 2.0 is that it supports Ultra HD 4K video output at 60 frames per second. This means that laptop processor which supports DP1.4 can output video at a resolution of 3840x2160 with 60Hz refresh rate. This is important for smooth and fluid video playback, especially when viewing fast-paced content such as sports or action movies.
• SuperSpeed USB Hub
3x USB-A ports with a maximum transfer speed up to 5Gbps, ideal for transferring large amounts of data. It allows you to easily connect a variety of USB peripherals, such as USB storage drives, mouse, keyboard, printer and more.
• 100W USB-C Power Delivery
The USB-C PD Port can charge your connected laptop while other ports are working. The USB-C port supports PD3.0 and up to 100W Power Delivery charging.
• Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to the network instantly and enjoy stable connection speeds of up to 1000Mbps, Avoid the latency and interference issues for a more consistent, reliable experience when streaming or downloading.
• Stylish and Durable Aluminium Alloy Casing
This USB-C multiport adapter comes in a durable aluminium alloy housing, making for a stylish addition to your desk, whilst to ensure stable performance and protect the circuit, the metal shell facilitates the heat dissipation when the chip and hub work.
- 8-in-1 USB-C multiport docking station for connectivity expansion to your laptop
- Single USB-C to extra USB ports, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, Card Reader and PD
- SuperSpeed USB ports support data transfer rate up to 5Gbps
- HDMI 2.0 port supports up to 4K@60Hz resolution in Mirror or Extended mode
- Gigabit Ethernet support connection speeds of up to 1000Mbps
- USB-C PD port for charging the laptop with up to 100W of power
- 2-Slot Card reader for SD and microSD memory cards
- Durable & stylish aluminium alloy housing
- Lightweight and portable, easy to carry along when travelling
- Built-in flexible USB-C Cable
- Plug & play, no driver software required
- Host Interface: USB-C
- USB Hub: 3x USB-A Female (SuperSpeed 5Gbps)
- HDMI Resolutions: Support up to 3840 x 2160p at 60Hz (4K@60Hz)
- Network Port: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Card Reader: SD and MicroSD (Hi-Speed 480Mbps)
- PD Charging: 1x USB-C Female (for charging only), up to 100W
- Operation Temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Housing Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 11 x 4.3 x 1.6 cm
- Cable Length: 15 cm
- Weight: 67g
- USB-C port with DP Alt Mode (DisplayPort Alternate Mode) support
- Thunderbolt USB-C port or USB4 port
- Operating system: Windows 10 or above, macOS 10.12 or above, Android, ChromeOS
- Laptop GPU with DP1.4 supports up to 4K@60Hz, laptop GPU with DP1.2 supports up to 4K@30Hz
- Before purchasing, please confirm the USB-C port on your device supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode). Some USB-C ports only work for charging or data transfer, no video output function
- 4K@60Hz is supported by laptop GPU with DP1.4 (e.g. Intel 11th Gen Core Mobile Processors or later)
- The USB-C PD port is for PD Charging only, not for data transfer
- Only one SD or MicroSD card can be accessed at a time
- For more stable connection when using multiple devices, connect a PD power adaptor to the USB-C PD port for extra power