CH550 is a USB-C multiport adapter that turns a single USB-C port into 5 ports, including two USB-A ports, HDMI display output, one USB-C date port and one USB-C PD charging port. The HDMI port supports video output with resolution up to 4K@60Hz, and the USB hub provides up to 480Mbps transmission speed. You'll be able to expand more connections for USB devices, such as printer, card reader, flash drive, mouse, keyboard and more. It’s an ideal connectivity solution that helps you to increase productivity and convenience.
Ultra compact design with aluminium casing, to ensure stable performance and protect the circuit, the metal shell facilitates the heat dissipation when the chip and hub work.
- Convenience of expanding your laptop with this 5-Port USB-C Hub
- Single USB-C to 2x USB-A, HDMI, USB-C date and USB-C PD
- HDMI 2.0 port supports up to 4K@60Hz resolution
- Support HDMI display in mirror or extended mode
- Up to 480Mbps data transfer rate on three USB data ports
- USB-C PD port for charging the laptop with up to 100W of power
- Durable & stylish aluminium alloy housing
- Lightweight, easy to carry along when travelling
- Built-in flexible USB-C Cable
- Plug & play, no driver software required
- USB Hub: 1x USB-C Female and 2x USB-A Female (High-Speed 480Mbps USB 2.0)
- HDMI Output: 1x HDMI 2.0, up to 3840 x 2160p at 60Hz (4K@60Hz)
- PD Charging: USB-C Female (for charging only), up to 100W
- Operation Temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Dimensions: 94 x 28 x 10 (mm)
- Housing Material: Aluminium
- Cable Length: 10cm
- Weight: 37g
- Available USB-C port on PC, Mac, Phone or Tablet with DisplayPort Alternate Mode support
- Operating system: Windows 7 or above, MacOS 10.7.1 or above, Android
- Before purchasing, please confirm the USB-C port on your device supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode). Some USB-C ports only work for charging or data transfer, no video output function.
- The USB-C PD port is for PD Charging only, not for data transfer