Simplecom CH385 SuperSpeed USB-A and USB-C 4-Port Combo Hub USB 3.2 Gen 1 (2x USB-A and 2x USB-C Ports)
CH385 is a 4-Port SuperSpeed USB hub with both USB Type-A and Type-C plug for more easy ways to connect your computers or mobile devices. It turns one of your device's USB ports into four different USB ports, including two USB-C ports for new USB-C devices, while two traditional USB-A ports for USB-A devices, such as USB drive, mouse, keyboard, printer and more.
This hub is compliant with the USB 3.2 Gen 1 specification (formerly known as USB 3.0), and can reach transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. It's plug-and-play for a wide range of computers or mobile devices and doesn't require any additional software or drivers. It installs automatically when you connect it so you can be up and running quickly.
The hub's compact and durable aluminium casing makes it an ideal solution for travel. It's a simple connectivity solution that helps you to increase productivity and convenience.
- 2-in-1 hybrid cable with USB-A and USB-C plugs
- Complies with USB 3.2 Gen 1 specification
- Supports SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Combo hub with two USB-A ports and two USB-C ports
- Compact and durable aluminium case, easy to carry
- USB bus powered, no external power supply needed
- Easy to Install, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Designed for PC, Mac, Ultrabook and mobile devices
- Host Interface: USB-A or USB-C
- USB Standard: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0)
- Connectivity: 2x USB-A Female (Data), 2x USB-C Female (Data)
- Data Transfer Speed: up to 5Gbps
- Material: Aluminium + Plastic
- Weight: 35g
- Dimensions: 97(L)×28(W)×9(H)mm
- System Compatibility: Windows, macOS, Android, ChromeOS, Linux
- This hub is only for data transfer, and there is no video output or power delivery function over USB-C ports.
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger, please do not connect it to any USB wall charger.
Does this hub work on previous versions of USB host port?
Yes, this hub is backwards compatible.
Does this hub work on Thunderbolt 3/4 port?
Yes, this hub also works on Thunderbolt 3/4 interface with the transfer rate of up to 5Gbps.
Can I use this hub for charging?
You can charge low power device such as Bluetooth headset, but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
Can I connect this hub to a wall charger with USB-C port?
No, this is a data hub and designed for data transfer only. For safety reason, please do not connect it to any USB wall charger.
Can I connect 2 or more USB hard drives to this hub at same time?
Please avoid connecting 2 or more high power-consumption devices, such as USB powered external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 1.5A.
Does USB-C port on this hub support DisplayPort Alternate Mode?
No, this is a data hub and designed for data transfer only, no video passthrough function.
Does this hub support Power Delivery, can I charge the laptop with this hub?
No, this hub does not provide Power Delivery to laptops, two USB-C ports are for data transfer only.