Simplecom CH384 USB-C to 4-Port USB-C Data Hub USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
Expand one USB-C port to four with this 4-Port USB-C data hub. It can add up to 4 USB-C devices quickly and easily, such as a portable SSD drive, card reader, pen drive, mouse, keyboard, and more. It features USB 3.2 Gen 2 SuperSpeed+ data transfer rate up to 10Gbps, which significantly reduces file transfer time, particularly when transferring larger files.
This portable USB-C hub fits easily into a laptop bag or pocket. Simply plug it to your laptop or MacBook with USB-C port and it will work right away. The ultra slim and lightweight design makes this hub an ideal accessory for laptops or other mobile devices, and making it easy to connect more USB-C devices at the same time.
- Expands one USB-C port into 4 USB-C ports
- Complies with USB 3.2 Gen 2 specification
- Supports SuperSpeed+ data transfer rates up to 10Gbps
- USB bus powered, no external power supply needed
- Plug and play, no additional driver needed
- Ultra slim Design, compact and portable
- Designed for PC, Mac, Ultrabook and mobile devices
- Model: CH384
- Material: ABS Plastic
- USB Standard: USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Data Transfer Speed: up to 10Gbps
- Host Interface: USB-C
- Connectivity: 4x USB-C (Data)
- Cable length: 15cm approx.
- Weight: 31g approx.
- Dimension: 9.6cm x 2.9cm x 1cm (LxWxH)
- System Compatibility: Windows, macOS, Android, ChromeOS, Linux
- This hub is only for data transfer, and there is no video output or power delivery functions over USB-C ports
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. For safety reason, please do not connect it to any USB-C wall charger
Can I use this hub for charging?
You can charge low power device such as mobile phones, but it may not be able to charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
Can I connect this hub to a wall charger with USB-C port?
No, this is a data hub and designed for data transfer only. For safety reason, please do not connect it to any USB wall charger.
Can I connect 2 or more USB hard drives to this hub at same time?
Please avoid connecting 2 or more high power-consumption devices, such as USB powered external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 1.5A.
Does USB-C port on this hub support DisplayPort Alternate Mode?
No, this is a data hub and designed for data transfer only, no video passthrough function.
Does this hub support Power Delivery, can I charge the laptop with this hub?
No, this hub does not provide Power Delivery to laptops, four USB-C ports are for data transfer only.
Does this hub work on Thunderbolt 3/4 port?
Yes, this hub also works on Thunderbolt 3/4 interface.