CH382 is a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Hub designed for rapid data transfer rate up to 10Gbps. Move data faster and quicker than ever before, and take data transfer speed to max capabilities and utilize the USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps speeds.
The built-in USB-C connector can be easily plug to your computer and connecting multiple USB devices, including two USB-C ports for new USB-C devices, while two traditional USB-A ports for USB-A devices, such as USB drive, mouse, keyboard, printer and more. The compact and durable aluminium case of the hub makes this hub is an ideal solution for traveling and the fastest travel hub available.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, up to 10Gbps data transfer rate
- Connect 2x USB-A and 2x USB-C peripherals via single USB-C port
- Two new generation USB-C ports for new USB-C devices
- Two traditional USB-A ports for existing USB devices
- Compact and durable aluminium case, easy to carry
- Powered via USB-C host device
- Easy to Install, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- USB-A ports are compatible with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and 1.1/1.0
- Designed for latest PC, Mac, Ultrabook and more with USB-C port
- Host Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB-C)
- Connectivity: 2x USB-A Female (Data), 2x USB-C Female (Data)
- Data Transfer Speed: up to 10Gbps
- Cable length:10cm
- Dimensions: 87(L)×39(W)×11(H)mm
- Material: Aluminium + Plastic
Can I connect 2 or more External USB Hard Drive?
For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 5 volts 900mA .
Can I use this Hub to charge my iPad or other Tablets?
The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.4 and having trouble of connection?
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.