Simplecom CH381 USB 3.1 Type C (USB-C) 4 Port Hub (2x USB-A and 2x USB-C)
Simplecom CH381 is designed for latest laptops with USB Type C (USB-C) interface, connecting multiple USB devices with this USB-C 4 port hub, including two USB-C ports for new generation USB-C devices, while two traditional USB-A ports for existing USB-A devices, such as USB drive, mouse, keyboard, printer and more. Sleek and compact design, with built-in USB-C cable, this hub is an ideal solution for all your USB peripherals need.
- Connect 2x USB-A and 2x USB-C peripherals via single USB-C port
- Two new generation USB-C ports for new USB-C devices
- Two traditional USB-A ports for existing USB devices
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, up to 5Gbps data transfer rate
- Sleek and compact design, easy to carry
- Powered via USB-C host device
- Built-in over current short circuit protection
- Easy to Install, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- USB-A ports are compatible with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and 1.1/1.0
- Designed for latest PC, Mac, Chromebook and more with USB-C port
- Host Interface: USB Type C Male (USB-C)
- Connectivity: 2x USB-A Female (Data), 2x USB-C Female (Data)
- Data Transfer Speed: up to 5Gbps
- Max Current: 900mAh (Shared)
- Cable length:15cm
- Dimensions: 92(L)×45(W)×16(H)mm
Can I connect 2 or more External USB Hard Drive?
For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 5 volts 900mA .
Can I use this Hub to charge my iPad or other Tablets?
The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.4 and having trouble of connection?
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.