With Simplecom CH371 Ultra Slim Aluminium USB 3.0 Hub, you can instantly expand USB connectivity with 7 Super Speed USB 3.0 ports. Today's laptops are lighter and more compact than ever, that savings in size comes at the cost of fewer USB ports to connect your USB accessories. This 7 port aluminium hub is a sleek and stylish extension to your laptop or PC, which features USB 3.0 Super Speed data transfer speeds, plug-n-play and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices, making it easy for any user to connect more USB devices to computer.
- 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub for PC and Laptop
- 5V2A External Power Supply Included (Australia Plug with SAA Approval)
- Sleek Ultra Slim Design with Aluminium Casing
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Data Transfer Rate up to 5Gbps
- Backward Compatible with USB 2.0
- Compact and Slim, Plug and Play
- LED Indicator
- Dimension: 15.5*3.5*1.2 (cm)
- 5V DC Socket on Hub, external power adapter is optional
- Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.2 and above
- 1x Simplecom CH371 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub
- 1x 5V2A Power Supply (Australia Plug with SAA Approval)
Can I connect 2 or more External USB Hard Drive?
For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 5 volts 900mA .
Can I use this Hub to charge my iPad or other Tablets?
The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.4 and having trouble of connection?
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.