Simplecom CH368 3 Port USB 3.0 Hub with Dual Slot SD MicroSD Card Reader
Upgrade single USB 3.0 port to three USB 3.0 ports and 2 slots card reader with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps. It features 3 USB 3.0 port for handy access to your USB devices. With built-in SD and MicroSD card slots, which makes reading those 2 types of memory cards very convenient and fast. Super speed USB 3.0 interface allows for the fast access of large files with data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, ideal for transferring large raw or HD media files.
- 3 Port Super Speed USB 3.0 Hub
- Built-in SD and MicroSD memory card reader
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC
- Read both SD and MicroSD cards simultaneously
- USB 3.0 interface with data transfer rate up to 5Gbps
- Backward Compatible with USB 2.0
- Easy to Install, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- Overvoltage, Overcurrent and Short-Circuit Protection
- Sleek and compact design, easy to carry
- Supports Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.2 and above
Can I connect 2 or more External USB Hard Drive?
For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 5 volts 900mA .
Can I use this Hub to charge my iPad or other Tablets?
The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.4 and having trouble of connection?
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.