CH365 is a 3 port SuperSpeed USB hub with built-in SD and MicroSD Card Reader, lets you add more USB devices and access memory cards through a single USB port. You'll be able to expand more connections for USB devices, and manage SD/MicroSD card through the built-in card reader.
USB 3.0 (USB 3.2 Gen 1) SuperSpeed USB interface with data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, also backward compatible with previous USB versions. SuperSpeed USB interface also allows for the fast access of memory card with data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, ideal for transferring large raw or HD media files.
This hub is designed to keep you mobile, portable size and bus-power capability means easy to pack up and go. You don't have to worry about an additional power supply to carry, which makes the hub an ideal travel companion.
- 3 Port USB 3.0 (USB 3.2 Gen 1) SuperSpeed USB hub
- Built-in SD and MicroSD memory card reader
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC
- SuperSpeed USB Hub with data transfer rate up to 5Gbps
- Card Reader data transfer rate up to 5Gbps
- Backward Compatible with USB 2.0
- Easy to Install, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- Portable and compact design, easy to carry
- Supports Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), MacOS 10.2 and above
- Model: CH365
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Input: USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A (USB 3.0)
- Outputs: USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A (USB 3.0) x3, SD Slot x1, MicroSD Slot x1
- Cable length: 25cm approx.
- Weight: 39g approx.
- Dimension: 11cm x 2.9cm x 1.1cm (LxWxH)
- For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting 2 or more high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 900mA
- The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input
- This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. For safety reason, please do not connect it to any USB wall charger
- Please insert the MicroSD/TF card Face Down, the SD card Face Up, don't use both slots simultaneously.