Simplecom CH319 Ultra Slim Aluminium 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub
Expands your computer capability with this 4 port USB 3.0 hub, you can instantly expand your USB connectivity with 4 Super Speed USB 3.0 ports, allowing you to add more USB devices to your computer immediately.
While today's laptops are lighter and more compact than ever, that savings in size comes at the cost of fewer USB ports to connect your accessories. This aluminium hub is a compact and stylish natural extension to your Mac or PC. It features data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps, plug-n-play and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices, making it easy for any user to transfer files from a device to a computer.
- Expands one of your computer USB 3.0 port into 4
- Sturdy and Stylish Aluminium Casing
- Ultra Slim Design, Compact and portable
- USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) SuperSpeed Transfer Rate up to 5Gbps
- Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Plug and Play, no driver required
- 5V USB Micro-B Socket for optional external power
- Supports Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.2 and above
- Model: CH319
- Material: Aluminium + Plastic
- Interface: USB 3.0 Type A Port (USB 3.1 Gen 1) x 4
- Connector: USB 3.0 Type A (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- Cable length: 20cm approx.
- Dimension: 96mm x 34mm x 11mm (LxWxH)
- For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting 2 or more high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 900mA
- The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input
- 5V USB Micro-B Socket on Hub for optional external power
Can I connect 2 or more External USB Hard Drive?
For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 5 volts 900mA .
Can I use this Hub to charge my iPad or other Tablets?
The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.4 and having trouble of connection?
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.