Simplecom USB Type C to 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub makes a perfect companion with laptop using USB Type C interface. The slim and lightweight design makes this hub an ideal travel companion to expand one USB Type C port into four USB 3.0 ports. Especially designed for laptops with Aluminium Casing and built-in cable. This Type C hub add up to 4 USB devices quickly and easily, such as a printer, card reader, pen drive, mouse, keyboard*, or an external hard drive^.
- Next Generation USB Type-C reversible connector
- Compatible with the latest computers and smart devices with USB-C ports
- Sleek Ultra Slim Design with Aluminium Casing
- Supports transfer speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0)
- 4 USB 3.0 Ports are Backward Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Blue LED indicates power status
- Plug and play, No Drivers needed, Supports Hot-swap
- Support Windows 7 and Above, Mac OS X 10.6 and Above
* 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in USB 3.0 port. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
^ For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard drives should be connected to an external power source if needed.
Can I connect 2 or more External USB Hard Drive?
For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 5 volts 900mA .
Can I use this Hub to charge my iPad or other Tablets?
The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.4 and having trouble of connection?
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.