CA612 is a USB-C to USB-C cable designed for both data and video transmission, it also supports USB PD 3.1 extended power range up to 240W.
This cable is complaint with new generation USB4 standard and delivers up to a 40Gbps data transfer rate. It can be used as data cable or video cable to connect your monitor with USB-C port, support video output up to 8K@60Hz.
Ensure you're giving your device an optimized charge, this cable also fully utilizes USB Power Delivery with built-in E-Marker chip, safely and reliably delivers up to 240W of PD charging power.
This USB-C cable with sturdy and strong nylon braided cord for longer service life, superior construction inside and out, for superior end-to-end strength.
- USB-C to USB-C cable supports data, video and PD charging
- Complaint with USB-C PD 3.1 EPR (Extended Power Range)
- Supports charging power up to 240W (20V@5A)
- Complaint with USB4 specification, support data transfer rate up to 40Gbps
- Supports video output up to 8K@60Hz
- Built-in E-Marker chip for optimized power delivery support
- Designed for fast data transfer, PD charging, USB-C monitor and more
- High quality cable for fast transfer speed and maximum safe current
- Sturdy and strong nylon braided cord for longer service life
- Length: 1.2M (4ft)
- USB Version: USB4
- Data Transfer Rate: up to 40Gbps
- Backwards Compatible: USB 2.0, USB 3.1, USB 3.2, TBT3
- Video Output Support: up to 8K@60Hz (3840*2160)
- Material: Aluminum USB-C connectors, Nylon braided cord
- Maximum Charging Current: 5A
- Maximum Charging Power: 240W (5A/48V)