This USB-C to USB-A cable is designed for computer, wall charger, or external power bank with a USB-A port to a smartphone or tablet with a USB-C connector. It also can be used to connect a host computer with USB-A to external storage devices with USB-C.
It supports data transfer rate up to 5Gbps and charging up to 15watts with an existing USB-A car or wall charger. It’s fully shielded and made with aluminium foil shielding for stable transmission performance.
- USB-C to USB-A cable supports both data transfer and charging
- Supports data transfer rate up to 5Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 1)
- Supports charging power up to 15W (5 volts at 3 amps)
- Design for computer, wall charger, or external power bank with a USB A port
- High quality cable for fast rate transfer speed and maximum safe current
- Made with aluminium foil shielding for stable transmission performance
- Length: 1.8M
- USB Version: USB 3.1 (USB3.2 Gen 1)
- Backwards Compatible: USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- Data Transfer Rate: up to 5Gbps
- Maximum Charging Power: up to 15W