This USB to HDMI+VGA video card adapter turns a standard size USB port (USB-A) into HDMI or VGA output with resolution up to Full HD 1080p. Compatible with regular USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port, it’s an easy way to connect HDMI or VGA display to any PC that require additional display when the other video ports are occupied.
This USB adapter supports mirror or extended mode. Expand your main screen to a secondary screen that you could use two screens both for work and entertainment. It’s an easy and convenient solution to add multi-monitor capability to a computer and extend your desktop. The HDMI and VGA ports can output same screen simultaneously, it also has a built-in 3.5mm audio jack, which can be connected to external speaker or headphones.
- Compatible with standard size USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
- Support resolution up to 1080p (1920x1080)
- Compact and portable design, easy to carry
- Simple installation, built-in USB flash drive for driver software
- USB powered, no external power required
- Aluminium casing to ensure stable performance and heat dissipation
- HDMI port supports both video and audio, VGA output video only
- 3.5mm headphones jack for audio output
- HDMI and VGA ports can output same screen simultaneously
- Support Extended or Mirror display mode
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above
- Input: USB-A
- Output: HDMI, VGA, 3.5mm Audio
- Resolution Support: up to 1080p (1920x1080)
- Cable Length: 15cm
- Dimension: 60mm x 39mm x 14mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 45g
- Operating Temperature: -5 - 35°C
- While plug this adapter to your computer first time, you'll see there is a new USB flash drive under My Computer or This PC, then double clicks setup file inside USB Drive to install the driver. You can also download driver from our website.
- If you have any trouble to install the driver software, try to turn off anti-virus software temporarily before install the driver. You can turn on again after installation.
- The USB to HDMI VGA adapter works on Windows 7 and above version only, Windows XP and Vista are not supported.
Is this adapter plug and play?
No, you need to install the driver software from built-in USB flash drive, or download from web.
How to install Driver?
While plug this adapter to your computer first time, you'll see there is a new “USB Drive” under My Computer (Windows 7) or This PC (Windows 10), which contains the driver software for the adapter.
Why installation program won’t start?
If you have any trouble to install the driver software, try to turn off anti-virus software and low down the firewall level before install the driver. You can turn on again after installation.
Screen can’t be detected after driver software installed?
You need to restart PC after driver installed. If the problem still persists, try to uninstall the driver and install again.
Does it work with USB 2.0 Port?
Yes, it’s compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
Can it support Windows XP and Vista?
No, this USB to HDMI VGA adapter works on Windows 7 and above, old version Windows XP and Vista are not supported.
Can HDMI and VGA post display two extended screen?
No, this adapter only supports ONE extended screen, HDMI and VGA ports only can output same screen. You can choose mirror (AAA), or extended (ABB) mode.