Expand your computer’s USB connectivity with CH375PS 7-port USB 3.0 hub, you can instantly add up to 7 devices quickly and easily with it. Today's laptops are lighter and more compact than ever, that savings in size comes at the cost of fewer USB ports to connect your USB accessories. This 7-port aluminium hub is a sleek and stylish extension to your laptop or PC, making it easy for any user to connect more USB devices to computer. It features USB 3.0 Super Speed transfer rate and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. Plus, each port has its own separate power switch so you can control each port independently without unplugging the equipment.
- 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub for PC and Laptop
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Data Transfer Rate up to 5Gbps
- Sleek Design with Aluminium Casing and LED Indicator
- Equipped with 7 individual on/off switches to control each USB port
- Plug and play, no additional driver required
- Backward Compatible with USB 2.0
- AC adapter included when more power is required for high consuming devices
- Built-in USB Cable length: 60cm
- Dimensions: 16.4cm x 4.2cm x 1.8cm
- Compatible with Windows XP and above (32/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.2 and above
- 1x CH375 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub
- 1x 5V2A Power Adapter
Can I connect 2 or more External USB Hard Drive?
For a stable connection and work properly, avoid connecting high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives, this hub should not be connected to devices consuming combined current of 5 volts 900mA .
Can I use this Hub to charge my iPad or other Tablets?
The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.4 and having trouble of connection?
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.