Simplecom RT100 is a rechargeable 2.4G wireless remote controller with the function of mouse, keyboard, multimedia android control and Motion Sense Support. It can provide people a unique and capable tool to operate their PC, Android based Smart TV, TV Box and media player. It is plug and play, no software of driver needed.
RT100 can be widely used for controlling presentations, teaching and lecturing with larger screen or projector, anyone who wants to control their computers from the comfort of sofa, and the full QWERTY keyboard allows for convenient typing from the same device.
- Air Mouse & Mini keyboard combo, capable of fulfilling an array of functions, with its wireless keyboard, six-axis gyroscope & accelerometer support
- Designed with some universal function keys, which work for most Android based TV boxes, HTPC*
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, charging via Micro USB cable
- 2.4Ghz Wireless with Nano USB Receiver, QWERTY Keyboard
- Elegant and Ergonomic Design, Lightweight and Easy to Use
- Compatible with Windows XP and above, Android OS (4.0 and Above), Mac OS, Linux
- Plug and play, no software of driver needed
* As a universal controller, certain key functions may not supported by some customized systems
- Accelerometer: ST 3 axis accelerometer
- Gyroscope: ST 3 axis gyroscope
- Communications: RF 2.4G Wireless
- Working Distance: 10m
- Frequency: 2.400-2.483Ghz
- Operating current: <20 mA
- Standby current: <20uA
- Battery: chargeable Lithium battery
- Indicator light: LED light
- Dimension: 151*45*14mm
- Weight: 65g
- USB port: USB2.0
- 1x RT100 Remote
- 1x USB 2.0 Receiver
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
How to Use
Step 1: Take out the USB Nano receiver from the package. Plug the USB Nano receiver into the USB port. The system will automatically install the driver software and the air mouse will be ready for use.
Step 2: Control the mouse cursor on the device by moving the mouse in the air. The exact movement of the mouse controls the direction of the pointer.
Note: You can turn the mouse pointer off by pressing the “Turn off mouse” button. Press again to resume using the gyro function.
Auto Sleep and Low Power
After 20 seconds the remote will go into standby mode. To wake the device, press any key. When using the remote controller, the green indicator turns off, it means that power is low, please charge the battery for continued use.
Re-Pairing the Remote Control
If the remote control does not work and the green indicator begins blinking when the USB receiver is correctly plugged in you can solve this problem by re-pairing the device.
Keep the distance between the remote control and the pc within 1M and put the remote on a flat surface
Hold the “Vol Down” and “Mouse Toggle” keys for 3 seconds, the green indicator starts blinking quickly
When the green indicator stops blinking and become steady, the pairing is completed.
Mouse cursor doesn’t move
You may turn the mouse pointer off by pressing the “Turn off mouse” button. Press again to resume using the gyro function.
Working distance is about 10m and will be affected by obstructing objects such as walls.